Do I need to be a member to attend concerts?No, you do not need to be a member to attend; our concerts are open to everyone.
By joining nadsa Concerts you will make a real and positive contribution to live classical music performances in Teignbridge. You will meet interesting and like-minded people, and be part of the 70 year tradition of bringing outstanding young artists, and established, often internationally acclaimed, performers right to the heart of our area. Together we can take nadsa Concerts through to its first century!
- tickets at a reduced rate: £12.00 versus £15.00 (£18.00 on the door) per concert; or
- a full season set of tickets for all 7 concerts for only £70.00 per member; and
- the opportunity to attend the Annual General Meeting in June where you will enjoy a complimentary cream tea, a short complimentary recital and have the forum to share your ideas for the future of the Society with fellow members and the committee.
|Annual Membership Subscription||Season Subscription Tickets|
|Single||£20.00 pa||Single||£70.00 pa|
|Couple||£30.00 pa||Couple||£140.00 pa|
Click Here to download our Membership pack of
- a membership application form; and
- a Gift Aid declaration form (applicable if you are a taxpayer and are willing to “Gift Aid”);
- Data Privacy Notice.
We ask that members pay their annual subscription by standing order and a form is available from our Membership Secretary. However, payment either by cash or cheque can be made if preferred.
Contact Membership Secretary, Gillian Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All societies benefit from help, great or small. You will be supporting live classical music concerts in Teignbridge whilst meeting new and interesting people. You could:
- help out at concerts;
- distribute flyers;
- join the committee; or
- simply spread the word.
Contact Secretary, Sue Collman on 01626 368318 for details